Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello and welcome back to one of my most recent blog posts 6th Graders!

In this one I will discuss my new book report for my third and last book report of the year. The title of my newly chosen book: Stuck On Earth by the author of many other books; David Klass. You know him right, yeah you do. Out of this book I have read 24/227 ages but on Sunday i'll spend most o' my time reading the rest.  Anyway, the setting of my obvious, awesome novel is well, on Earth in a fourteen year old's house in the United States Of America and his brain got taken over by aliens recently when they came to earth to see if the human race is disciplined enough not to be annihilated...  I am telling you too much about this particular bundle of papers. Oh yeah, the aliens are invincible, pretty cool!
Anyway, I am not so sure at what time the scene is played into action but I do know it is somewhere 2000-1/26/2014 7:35 P.M. since the book includes some of the most recent technologies.

Just an extra quote from Stuck On Earth that proves the setting to be where it actually is.

"Earth's lone moon is in the sky above us"
                                                                                                                                   -Ketchvar III (alien)
Thank you for reading my blog post!


                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the book sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why it seems like a "GOOEY" book cosmo or should I say zZCosmoZz

    ReplyDelete