Sunday, March 22, 2015

Diary of a wimpy kid the last straw

 I this book it was that he was like a detective trying to find who was stealing there snacks for lunch

and guess who it was, his father!!! What did you think he is so addicted to it I think that he was sleep

walking because his eyes were very sleepy.  I only read halve of it but I cant wait to finish it its very

interesting for me by the way diary of the wimpy kid was one of my favorite of the books.

what i like about it is that :

  • the author thinks in a positive and a realistic way
  • I get hooked I don't know whats so good but it hooks me well

2 comments:

  1. You never added any words that you did not know, and you did not describe the character at all. You mention only one part halfway through the book, maybe you could add more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never added any words that you did not know, and you did not describe the character at all. You mention only one part halfway through the book, maybe you could add more.

    ReplyDelete