Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Long Walk to Water

The book that I have read for my third quarter book report is entitled A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park.  I have read all 120 pages of the book.  The main conflict of the story is the war in Sudan.  It is the main conflict because it effects Salva and many other people to move from one place to another with no food or water and ending up in death for some.  Throughout the journey he made to Rochester, New York.  He had to go through many conflicts like the attack in Ethiopia, the war in Sudan, and the surroundings on their journey.  One way that I thought the conflicts could be resolved it to make a way to have peace.  That is exactly what happened in the book.  He made water pumps that provided water with many different tribes.





This is sort of what it looked like when Salva was fleeing from Sudan.
   

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds very sad actually. Now that I think about it. Very VERYYYYY sad. Anyway, I really like your blog post and I though it had everything it needed. Nice job.

    -Erika Anne Brotzen-
    (AKA Firestar)

    ReplyDelete