Sunday, February 2, 2014

In it to win it: Camp Confidential #25

I just started a book a few minutes ago, and I'm 10% in it. It's already so good!

It's about a winter reunion of Camp Walla Walla. It sounds completely weird, right? I've read quite a few books and I still don't know what Walla Walla means/is. If you know, (I doubt you do) let me know.

Anyways, the reunion will take place in Connecticut. The girls will be playing american football against another camp. The boys are supposed to dress up in Tu-tu's to cheer on the girls. (Like cheer leaders, I guess) I don't know very much, but the girls are psyched to go. Some stay in the bleachers and watch, while other play american football. Their own choice. It makes me want to go to the reunion.

Character Profile

Name: Chelsea
Gender: Female
Personality: Snarky, sweet (She is hot and cold)
Looks: Pretty, blonde
Age: Somewhere above 15 (maybe 15)



1 comment:

  1. The book sounds interesting. But hey, I thought you were doing another book. Maybe I am just going crazy. Anyway, I liked the blog post but it did not say anything about the protagonist or the antagonist. Maybe you are not far enough into the book. It is still good though.

    -Erika-
    (AKA Firestar)

    ReplyDelete