Monday, February 24, 2014

The Sixty-Eight Rooms

Oh My Gosh. So, I lost my other book report book so i am doing it on the first book in the series. The Sixty Eight Rooms ( I have read it)

So any ways, The title of the book is The Sixty Eight Rooms, The Author of the book is called Marianne Malone.There are 265 pages in the book. Some of the obstacles that my characters are faced with are that they can not shrink in front of everybody's, at first only one of them can get into the rooms and that their knowledge is short on the topic of Christina's key. I guess that you can't say that they have completely over come the first obstacle because they still sometimes have problems shrinking with no one knowing, but my characters, Ruthie and Jack just hide behind each other. For the second obstacle they learnt that if they are holding hands and are holding the key then they can shrink together. As for the third obstacle they have not finished getting over this obstacle in the first book, but they do find Duchess Christina's journal that explains part of the magic of how the key works, why the key works, and who made the key.

   By the way, the Sixty-Eight rooms are a real thing. The rooms are in a museum in Chicago. IT IS A REAL THING! Search it up! It is a really cool thing.

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for an amazing insight on this book. I am begging my family to get this book now and go to the museum. Once again, thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    ummmm just wow!

    ReplyDelete