Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stuck on Earth. Antagonists and Protagonists. Opinions?!

Hello again. 

The book I am reading is Stuck on Earth written by David Klass and I've read 60/227 of the book (I have been busy lately but i'll read more). Without further ado, lets get into my topic, selection of the characters.

Protagonists (hero):

The protagonist in this book is actually a matter of opinion by the characters themselves. The alien thinks that he is just doing his profession (investigating other planets) when he might seem evil to the human beings because of "his way of handling things". Every other human being who read this book might think that the humans are the protagonists because they think Ketchvar III is doing something cruel when on his home planet they've been doing it for thousands of years. Again its all a matter of opinion with no "wrong's" or "right's".

Antagonists (bad dude): 

As I already said above I mentioned how both races have different perspectives on life and there are opinions and no facts, Well, same counts here. When people don't share the same point of view exactly this happens. I really don't know how to put this under words but this is how I did it.

Ketchvar III would be a very clever character who knows a lot (like Nikola, a classmate of mine inn 6a) and uses this to his advantage for any purpose. This character can be sneaky too.

Tom Filber Is a lonely teenager, victim of bullies and he can be sad. He tries to take the easy way 'round things and is a usual smart-decision maker.

This was my blog post.
CYA next  week xD
Cosmo



2 comments:

  1. The book sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete