Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dear sixth graders,

I have been reading a book called Firestars Quest by Erin Hunter. I am on page three hundred out of five hundred. So this blog post will be about the protagonist and antagonist characters in my book. Firestar is the protagonist. He tries to save a lot of cat's because he does not want to see anyone die or get injured. On the other hand, the antagonist is... well... NATURE! Firestar goes on this quest but he almost dies because of floods or cave in's r other nature related catastrophes! At one point, a river floods and then a giant wave, but mini tsunami, comes and washes him and his best friend away. Don't forget Sandstorm! She is his best friend, well actually mate (big difference you know). Firestar is devastated when the river washes away his mate, while it also threatened his own life. At another point, they are living on a rocky mountain where they could fall into rivers and be swept away, or just fall from a great height. There might be actual characters who fight Firestar and Sandstorm later in the book, but there is no way to be sure.

On my last blog post I said I thought the setting would change to a rocky mountain. Well... I was right! I really like the book so much and it is one of the best, best, best, books I have ever read!

I hope you found this at least a little interesting.

Until next time,
Erika Anne Brotzen
(Of course I must say: AKA Firestar)

The flame colored one if Firestar and the Ginger colored one is Sandstorm!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome book, because I know from you. Should I read it later on? I don't know. Advise me.

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool Erika!11
    I like cats too, have a lot you know.

    Anyway, great discription in u r blog.

    cya xD Cosmo

    ReplyDelete