Sunday, February 2, 2014

THE HAUNTED
by NIki Valentine

Page 256 / 405

Protagonists: Sue, Martin

Sue: Nice and kind, patient but also excited, not that brave, I'm imagining her with brown eyes and kinda long brownish hair, pretty (according to the book), kinda shy.
Martin: Brave, nice, wants to help everybody, tall (according to the book), brown hair.

Unfortunately the book didn't give more examples of personality and physical treats so this is all I know so far...

Antagonist: Well, I still didn't get to the point when it says who is an antagonist, this is how the story goes...
Sue and Martin are lost in the woods because of the storm and bad weather, they thought there was also somebody else but they weren't so sure so they examined the woods...then the last thing I read was: "Are we really alone?!" So, I'm not really sure who or what is going to come from the woods and attack them but I know somebody or something will. I hope I'll get to that part soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment