Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dear sixth graders,

I am reading Firestars Quest by Erin Hunter. I am on page four hundred and sixty out of five hundred and something.The main conflict in my book... now there are many conflicts in my book but the MAIN, MAIN one is RATS! They are trying to kill Firestar and his friends for territory. The rats want ALL the territory to themselves. Believe it or not, these rats are actually clever and can speak cat! SO it is tough to beat these wise rats. The part I am at now is when Firestar and his clan are trying to kill the rats! You know what that means, a battle! There will be a battle between Firestar and his clan and the rats! I hope none of the cats die. I also hope they win their rightful territory! There is only one way the conflict can be resolves for them. They need to defeat the rats!
I hope to finish the book by tomorrow or the day after.

I hope this sounds interesting! I hope you read the book too!

-Erika Anne Brotzen-
(AKA Firestar)

 
Fire star and Sandstorm (Flame one Firestar, Ginger one Sandstorm).

3 comments:

  1. I realllllyyyyy want to read the books, do you think I can borrow one...?
    Baii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I think the main conflict is discovering the new clan (SkyClan) and helping them come back together to make a clan. I thought that was what Firestar's quest was about. Anyway, its a great post, and its sad when Rainfur (or whatever his name is) dies because of the rats (rats who can speak cat? A bit unrealistic... O_o... but the Warriors series has a bit of fantasy in it, so nevermind). But the Warriors series are so AWESOME!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Erika! Interesting post and, see you later!

    ReplyDelete