Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Pirates Coin

Side Note:
I am doing a different book frm my last blg post because I lost them book (it was my book) Oh well.

Any way......

The title of the book I am doing my book report n is called "The Pirates Coin" by Marianne Malone. In this book there are a 160 pages. The protagonists in this book are Ruthie and Jack. Ruthie and Jack are both in sixth grade (Like us, =] ) Ruthie is a girl and Jack is a boy obviously. Ruthie has short brown hair. When she wants to do something she will do anything to do it and she can fall easily for someone. And sometimes blabs things out of her mouth (Like talking). Jack has short dark brown hair. Jack has a go with the flow attitude and seems to have a lot of luck most of the time. Jack and Ruthie are best friends by the way.

I don't really know if there is a human antagonist. I guess that the antagonist(s) in this book  are Ruthie and Jacks imagination, longing to know more, and time itself. Ruthie and Jack are both very curios and they can't help themselves but  get in trouble for wanting to know more. And I don't think that time's traits can be described. Um..... time is time....... what?


1 comment: