Friday, February 14, 2014

Hatchet

Hi guys!
I'm writing again about the awesome book that I'm reading right now called "Hatchet". The author is Gary Paulsen and I read 184 pages out of 195 pages. I've almost finish it and it was an awesome book!
It was full of action and never got boring. Brian had a tough chance to learn how to survive in wild. I mean he never took a course to learn how to survive he just did his best and he managed to do it pretty well. He learned a lot of new stuff and he became another person. He told himself that he start a new life after the crush.
I recommend this book to every person that is looking for a good book and a book full of adventure and things that might help you one day. I really want to thank to Ms. Stanisic because she was the one that recommended this book to me. I really encourage you to read this book!
Hope you enjoyed! 

1 comment:

  1. sounds awesome! <3 nice :P but its hard to survive in the wild.... poor Brian

    ReplyDelete