Sunday, September 21, 2014

Antagonist and Protagonist

The protagonist i my book that I am reading is Tegan she is a 16 year old girl an she dies on the step of the parliament door killed by a sniper who was trying to kill the president. She wakes up 100 years later in 2127. She was worked on for many years until.... She had long black hair and when she woke it was gone they had shaved her hair. She had a friend named Alex and a boyfriend Dalmar. After she woke up she had very poor sight and many stitches all over her body.

The antagonist would probably be the sniper in my opinion because he was going to kill the president. But instead he hit Tegan and had ruined her "life" forever. he wasn't descried at all in the story apart from that he was a sniper and he was going to kill the president so I can't tell you much more.


1 comment:

  1. Hello rhianna,
    I loved the way that you put the information about the characters. I read the first chapter of this book and really seems interesting... plus i also liked that you added effective words in your paragraph. and over all keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete