Saturday, September 13, 2014



Razin Yubazlan
Language and Literature 6B
Ms.Sonja Stanisic
13th September, 2014

The Late Bus
                                                             Rick Jasper

The book that I am reading is called The Late Bus, written by 
Rick Jasper. It contains 105 pages(21
chapters) and the genre is fiction. Other books Rick Jasper have written in the past are Lock In, Messages From Beyond, The Prank, The Protectors, Skin, Thaw, Unthinkable and many more.

This book's setting is located in many different places but my favorite setting is when they are in the bus. The main character is Lamar and he has a friend named Notso. In the book, their bus driver, Miss Robin who was a women with a big heart, died suddenly in the first chapter. So they had a new bus driver called Mr. Rumble but, there is something strange about him. He barely talks and hides secrets. With him, it is always strange and students hear weird noises in the bus. 

I will not tell you the whole story because I don't want to spoil the book for you, I really recommend this book, and this is one of my favorite books so far. I would give this book a 9.5/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment