Sunday, September 21, 2014

Love by Jerry Spinelli #2

Love by Jerry Spinelli
The Protagonist in this story is StarGirl and Doosite. Stargirl has dark hair and light skin color. Stargirl has a boyfriend name Leo. Stargirl is very nice and silly. She likes to bike a lot.  She takes care of a girl a name Doosite. Doosite is a 5 year old girl. She loves to play with Stargirl. Doosite likes to play little tricks.  There is a boy that is name Perry. Perry has a lot of honeymoons {girls}. He likes to steal a lot of stuff from people. In time he is very nice to people. I think I am like Stargirl because she is very kind,funny and silly. She likes to find out about things. I am not like Perry because I don't like to steal from people. Also I don't like being a bully to people.


No comments:

Post a Comment