Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Protagonist and Antagonist of Holes

Hi guys,
As I said in my previous blog, my book's name is Holes. Today I am going to tell you the Protagonist and the Antagonist characters in the book.

 I think the Protagonist of the book would be Stanley, the main character. The reason why I think so is because he is the only person who struggles to achieve his goal and as I know Protagonist usually do that. Here is the picture of Stanley from the movie.

 The Antagonist of the story is Warden, the owner of the camp. Antagonist means the person who on the opposite side of the Protagonist. Warden would be the Antagonist because she always tries to stop Stanley whenever he tried to find out something about her and what she is up to. She is really mean and bossy. Here is a picture of Warden from the movie. 

Thanks for reading my blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Prachi I loved your story it was very descriptive and you described everything you had to do I am really proud of you.
    Keep It Up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to read. I think it is quite clever to write down the meaning of the protagonist and the antagonist. It sounds like a relatively good book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!!!!!! I have watched the movie but haven't yet read the book is it different but anyway I loved it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete