Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bridge to Terabithia

                                                               Bridge to Terabithia


The title of my new book is Bridge to Terabithia. It is written by Katherine Paterson. It has 128 pages. One quote that I found interesting was ''You shouldn't ought to beat me in the head,'' I found that interesting because I thought  the little girl wanted to beat him up because he ran a lot and then Jesse        ( The boy) was sweaty because he ran a lot when he woke up PG:6.
The Picture looks great like it is in the summer and the kids look lonely and that they are very smart and into nature because they are in the woods by a tree.

1 comment:

  1. I had read and watched the Bridge to Terabithia and the book was better. I liked the book because it felt like you were actually in the book.

    ReplyDelete