Saturday, October 20, 2012

My two answers from my two questions


2. In my opinion we can all help stop Global Warming if we cooperate, that’s one important thing you should know. Another thing is if we can save more energy at our home. First, is turn off electric things if not used. 
Second, if you’re cold don't turn on the heater, just out another layer of clothes or take a warm shower (with solar powered energy). If we don't turn on the heating we don't burn fossil fuels such as coal etc.
Finally, use eco friendly light bulbs! It would be even better than using regular because eco friendly bulbs can be recycled and reused.
Something else is you should be a vegetarian. If you would be a vegetarian you are really friendly to the animals. Because animals should not be killed so we can live.


3. Here are three recommendations I would give to my parents to reduce my ecological footprint: Recycle, conserve everything, ride a bike or walk (to save money)  

1 comment: