Sunday, October 7, 2012

Last Pages

Author: Maureen Johnson
Pages read over weekend: 30



        The Last Pages.....

Well my book has come to an end. Witch is very sad because the book is fantastic and hopefully when you read the book you will feel the same way. This book is a mix of everything, love,adventure,curiosity EVERYTHING!!! That's what it makes the book soo unique. To tell you the truth not even one part of the book was boring. It is all so exiting and will make you read more and more and more. But at some parts it got confusing and I did not understand but the best of it is staying curious because the good part always come at the end. When I was finished with the book I was still very curious because the last blue envelope (the 13th envelope) the most important one was stolen along with the bag that the envelope was inside in. Well that's all and I hope you enjoyed my posts about "13 Little Blue Envelopes" Peace! :)

        

No comments:

Post a Comment