Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Harry Potter of the prisoner of Azkaban

I am on page 183 of Harry Potter of the prisoner of Azkaban.

Now I have found a quote in the book. My quote is on page 98.

"Hermione," said Ron frowning as he looked over her shoulder, "they've messed up your schedule. Look they've got you down for about ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time."

I like the quote because Ron is funny and that Hermione is good at lessons and she is the teacher's pet, and Ron isn't good at lessons. Ron doesn't understand why somebody would want to study so hard!

I am also reading a Norwegian book called "Milla og Galoppsvindelen". Can anyone guess what this means? Not you Andrea!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book! I really want to read that book it sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it mean Milla and Gallop Fraud?
    The third harry potter book is awesome

    ReplyDelete