Sunday, October 21, 2012

Criss Cross



The Book I Am Reading
Title Of Book: Criss Cross
Author: Lynne Rae Perkins 
Number Of Pages: 335 pages
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 30 pages
Award That The Book Got: JOHN NEWBERY MEDAL (On 2006)

Hi! so the book that I am reading now is called "Criss Cross." First, before I am going to read the book, I think this book is about a girl that wishes something good will happen and change in her life. I will find out   when I read the book! It looks like a pretty cool story. I will tell about this book next week for my blog post. Now, I will tell about what award this book got. The award that this book got is called, "JOHN NEWBERY MEDAL." On 1921, "THE NEWBERY MEDAL" was first offered by Fredric G. Melcher for better quality for children's books. And then, it is named after John Newbery because he was the famous 18th century children's book publisher and seller. This award is given to the most distinguished contribution to the American literature for children.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry for the bad organizing! there were some technical difficulties when i was doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the part where you talked about the award! And I have a connection my book has the same award! Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nurin really liked your blog i enjoy reading them and i don't think there was any bad organization in it. it was great!

    ReplyDelete