Sunday, September 16, 2012

Against All Odds novel

Setting


Title Of Book: Against All Odds
Author: Paul Connolly
Number Of Pages: 277
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 93


In this book the setting is Paul's home because that was when the police came and talked about St. Leonards Children Home and he started to remember about that place and that's when the story starts. He talks about his experiences, what he did, and what happened to him. I also think St. Leonard's Children's home was also an important setting because he tells a lot of things that happened to him there. I think I would go to St. Leonard's Children's home not to live but to help them because, I feel sad that the kids only eat bread and margarine so I would deliver them some food and some clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment