Sunday, September 16, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES

The author of the Hunger Games is the New York best seller Suzanne Collins.
In my eBook reader the Hunger Games has 211 pages and I read until now 19 pages since I just chose the Hunger Games. The setting of the book is in a place called District 12 and this is where the book begins. I would want to go to the place where the people fight because I have a good feeling that I would not die because I've had experience with a fight. I've done karate in a tournament. If my text took place in a different setting then the mystery of the names and places wouldn't be so exciting. 
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

2 comments:

  1. unfortunately, surviving the hunger games themselves is much harder than district 12.... for now...

    ReplyDelete