Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Wind in the Willows

Mole in the Wild Wood


The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame, it has 284 pages.
The settings of my novel are: Toad Hall, the River, the River Bank, Mr. Badger, Rat and Mole's homes, the Prison, the Road,the Court and the Wild Wood. If the settings were different, the story would be changed. The characters, their behavior, everything would be different, including the title and the plot. I would most definitely go to the River, the River Bank, Mr. Badger, Rat and Mole's homes, the Road and the Wild Wood. I am 100% sure you wouldn't find me anywhere near the Prison, the Court and Toad Hall. I would go to the places I said I would because I wish to see what they are like. Especially Wild Wood. I would most definitely not go to the Prison, the Court nor Toad Hall because I said I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment