Sunday, September 30, 2012

Against All Odds novel



What I Have Read So Far 

Title Of Book: Against All Odds
Author : Paul Connolly
Number Of Pages: 277
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 241


         This week I read six chapters. I didn't really like the first chapter because he was talking about his work as a guard at a club and I didn't really like how there were a lot of bad things happening. As I read thorough the book, I realized that the story is getting better and much interesting because this is a flashback story and it gets better as you read the book. The other five chapters was about him having a good future but he also remembers what happened to his past and when the police officers tells him what happened to his friends. This is a really nice book but still, I didn't like how some of the language that he was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment