Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fantastic Mr.Fox

Fantastic Mr.Fox
Roald Dahl
90 pages

I have finished the book and I liked it a lot. Overall it is a very short book but nice one.
So far this has happened:
Every night Mr.Fox would go out to get food from the farms. Once the farmers got annoyed and tried to kill the fox but missed and shot the fox's tail down. After some time the farmers started digging the hill with shovels to look for the foxes but got tired and started digging with diggers. Mr. Fox made a plan. He and his kids dug under the the farmers' farms to steal food and drinks. While they were digging they found Mr. Badger and his son.  Since it was  because of fox that farmers were digging the whole hill, fox invited everybody to dinner at his hole to make up to them.  In the last, the badger and the fox came back and dinner had dinner with the others.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Cool summary. I watched the film Fantastic Mrs Fox, it is a good film and you should watch it, but first, read the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I already read the book I would still laugh at it's jokes, and I would love to watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete