Saturday, September 29, 2012

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Axzaban

This week I read 27 pages. The story was mostly about the children and their school classes.

The book is about Harry and his friends who go to a magical creature class at Hogwarts School and in the Forbidden Forest.

Hagrid lets Harry bow and touch and ride a hippogriffs called Buck beak. I thought this part was really exciting. And Malfoy got hurt by Buck beak and he had to go to the hospital.

I am enjoying this book very much and look forward to reading more about Harry's adventures.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Harry Potter books are very good books to read. I didn't get to finish The Prisoner of Azkaban. I'll have to finish it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book! I read almost all of Harry Potter books, and I think their awsomeee..!! I really like that you're reading it. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete