Sunday, September 16, 2012

The adventures of Tom Sawyer

 
 
 
The adventures of Tom Swyer
 
 
 
 
 
The book about Tom Sawyer is a very interesting book that talks about all of his adventures, problems and Fears. It all starts with Tom's first adventure when he was stealing jam from a jam jar.
All of Toms adventures have a lot of fun in them but they also have some sad parts.I really like the book because it has more than one story. That also helps me when I read because then for ex: every night I read one story. Thats an esier way to keep track. Also The stories are very long but still, interesting. At the beggining of the book I wasnt interested at it at all, because it was long but it dident catch my attention. Afterwards, it became more interesting in every way. I would recommend this book to everyone because I think the book is very interesting and it can help you a lot. Again, dont give up from this book at the beggining because later it willget very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment