Sunday, September 9, 2012

Allie Kimball

SIXTH-GRADE glommers, norks, and me

Main Character: Allison Louise Kimball

Allie has a dark, red, and curly hair.
6th grade girl Allie has one lazy female cat called, Peebles.Allie likes to play soccer but she is not very confident at her soccer skills.
Allie has a crush on a boy named Chris, because she likes his blue eyes, his blond hair, his nice smile and he seems smart.
Allie has a mom who likes yoga and cooking, dad who comes through pretty regularly because of business, he comes every couple months. He got remarried to a woman called Marci who Allie thinks she is the most boring woman in the world. Allie also has an older brother called Lionel and a little brother Daniel, who is three.
I would like to be friends with Allie, because I found some things that we have in common. I think we will get along very well.


1 comment:

  1. I would like to be Allies friend to. Can I borrow the book from you when you finished.

    ReplyDelete