Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fantastic Mr.Fox

Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl
I read 30 pages(90 in all).
I really like the book its full of adventure and mystery but is too short

The setting in the novel is in the woods with 3 farms and a big hole in the hill because of the 3 farmers. If the text took place in a different setting then not a lot would change. Ex: If it was winter then the days would be shorter and the three farmers would have to stop digging soon when night comes, but not more would change. I would not live there, because it is  in the woods where the three farmers roam around with guns and also because there wouldn't be cool cars, internet or network.





1 comment:

  1. I really like how you described what is going on in the book and why you wouldn't live there. I wouldn't live there either mostly because there are crazy farmers walking around with guns and because there are no electronics.

    ReplyDelete