Sunday, September 16, 2012

         Setting  

The setting of the story is kinda all over the place.Ginny the main character was first in America now she is in England and then she is going back to America to NYC.Well at the moment she is in England.She is really confused but the only help she could get is the letters of her aunt and a friend of hers.If I had the chance to travel to England or NYC I would totally take the chance,the first reason is because come on, ITS NYC!!!I would love to go on new years eve because I would like to see the ball drop.And I would go to England because it has a lot of beautiful sites and has a lot of shops so would bye like bags clothes and accessories,and I would probably do the same thing in New York.I really would be sooooooo happy if we could have the chance to go.This is all for my blog hoped you liked it.

     

2 comments: