Sunday, September 23, 2012

Catching Fire

Catching Fire
By Suzanne Collins
Number of pages read: 43



I really like this book because it grabs your attention, so say you have never heard of the book before and you walk past it and you see the title " Catching Fire" and it makes you think well i wounder what this is about, you will read the first page and think oh wow that is a good book and you will want to read more. Catching Fire is one of those can't put a good book down books. But before you read it you have to read the book before the Catching fire " The Hunger Games" because when you read Catching Fire it sometimes goes back to the first book and might mention really important things, so if you don't read the first book  it is going to be like " whose that person" " what do you mean you didn't describe him or mention him" or " whose gale were did he come from". After all  this i will say again i really like this book.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book, but after reading your review, I think I will try to find it. It is a very good review. Makes me wonder what the plot is.
    Do you know where I can find the first book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool im reading catching fire to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting I will read Hunger Games and thenCatching Fire.

    ReplyDelete