Sunday, September 23, 2012

    The  Summary
                                                                                    


Number if Pages read over the weekend: 30
Author: Maureen Johnson



Well to tell you the truth the book so far is awesome.I cant wait to start typing up my book report,because I have a lot to say.As I was saying the book is awesome, and its getting even more exiting.So far Ginny is still in London and opening letters one by one,task after task.My favorite part is when one of the envelopes said to spend money on street performers,art paintings e.c.t.So she went to a ticket booth for a show to spend an amount of money.When it was her turn to come up to the ticket booth she said "All the tickets there are please"  and the man in the ticket booth said "There are 23 seats left,I can only give you 21 tickets" and then she agreed and gave the money.But then there was a problem she had a lot of money left so she asked if there was a show the next day.The man said that there was another show and quickly said "I would like to buy all the seats that are available!" but the man curiously looked at her and asked,"Is this some kind of joke?" and Ginny shacked her head and gave the money and bought the tickets.That was my favorite part of the book so far.I still like it and after a month or two if I kinda forget it I will go and check it out again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment