Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Wizard of Oz

This week I finished my book!



Title: Wizard of Oz
Author: L. Frank Baum
No. of Pages: 189

            This book ends as the group of four characters making their way to the Land of the South. When reaching the Land of the South, the main character, Dorothy, finds out the unrevealed magic of her silver shoes and gives a magic cap to the Witch of the South. The cap holds three wishes from Winged Monkeys. The Winged Monkeys can do anything. So the Witch of the South uses the cap to get each of Dorothy's companions to where they want to go and Dorothy uses her silver shoes to get back home.

              I sort of still like this book because I know the story it's just a different version of this story. I did not know this way of telling the story until now.


4 comments:

  1. Ive read this book so if you like it i would todaly agree because its in a way when your new to books like that its really exiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lucky that u finished it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wrote a great summary of the book. I also read the book.

    ReplyDelete