Sunday, September 30, 2012

Little Prince....



The book Little Prince by  Antoine de Saint-Exupery is a very good book and I love it.
The narrator, an airplane pilot, crashes in the Sahara desert. The crash badly damages his airplane and leaves the narrator with very little food or water. As he is worrying over his predicament, he is approached by the little prince, a very serious little blond boy who asks the narrator to draw him a sheep. The narrator draws it for him, and the two become friends. The pilot learns that the little prince comes from a small planet that the little prince calls Asteroid 325 but that people on Earth call Asteroid B-612. The little prince took great care of this planet, preventing any bad seeds from growing and making sure it was never overrun by baobab trees. One day, a mysterious rose sprouted on the planet and the little prince fell in love with it. But when he caught the rose being dishonest one day, he decided that he could not trust her anymore. He grew lonely and decided to leave. Despite a last-minute talk with the rose, the prince set out to explore other planets and cure his loneliness. The book Little Prince is very well written book that talks about much more, and really this is a true life meaning. I read this book many times and I really enjoy it. Every time i read it I understand it in a different way. Its really amazing!!! You're never too old to read it. Now, I think that I understood it as the author actually meant it. So I am very happy that I remembered to read it again. I would recommend this book to everyone, and I hope that at least, one have of our class knows the real meaning of it. Again, its a great book and especially now, I think that you guise would understand the real mining of it. The book is awesome and I really loved it. Not too short, but not too long, just the right amount.
P.S.
There is one explanation from the book and it was pretty interesting for me to read it.. This is how it goes..
"Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is exhausting for children to have to provide explanations over and over again."
—from The Little Prince  

No comments:

Post a Comment