Sunday, September 9, 2012

Diary of Anne Frank

 
 
Diary of Anne Frank
 
 
  In the last chapter of Anne Frank, it was very hard for her because the last years of her life she was hidden in the closet trying to survive. With only her diary in hands, and a little bit of food to spare she was living the last years. So hard for here, but still she was writting everything in details and how she felt, what she needed, and what she wanted. All of her feelings were wrote in a little diary that she got as a present from here parents. This is a very sad story and I would recommend it to everyone that really likes to read sad and interesting books. The book is prety long but every secong of it is interesting and really you wont be able to get the book out of your hands. This is one of the best books I have ever read and the reason why is because it made me think a lot and really open my eyes. Now I thing the same thing twice before I do something. The Best Book and You Should Read It!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love your summary!!! I read a part of Anne Frank, but not everything, after reading your summary, I will defiantly read Anne Frank!

    ReplyDelete