Sunday, September 9, 2012



 The main character in my story is a boy named Griffin. He is a cheerful boy but he likes to drag his friends into his own problems. In the story they call him A Man With A Plan and the reason for this is because he comes up with a lot of plans. For example he is planning to make a skateboard park instead of a museum out of a abandoned property and he even talked with the town council about this. The author doesn't describe about what he looks like and where he lives. But we know that his family is having money problems so the might have to move. I think he might come up with a plan to help his family. I would not like to be his friend because he is a boy, just joking, the real reason why is because he seems like not a good friend. He forced his friend to go to a haunted house when he didn't want to.

2 comments:

  1. I would not like to be his friend. Sounds quite a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I say wow this sounds like a very interesting book also kind off suspicious! I have to read it after!

    ReplyDelete