Sunday, November 11, 2012

Criss Cross

The Main Character


Title Of Book: Criss Cross
Author: Lynne Rae Perkins 
Number Of Pages: 335 pages
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 186 pages
Award That The Book Got: JOHN NEWBERY MEDAL (On 2006)


Hi, Today I will be talking about the main characters in my book. I have read 19 chapters and what I realized is that there are two different stories happening about two people and I kind of got confused on some parts but it is a good story. It is about Debbie and Hector that has a criss cross life. They have friends that Debbie and Hector knows really well who are Patty, Lenny, and Phil.  They are both 14 or years old and they know each other. I think they are the main characters because it tells about them in the book a lot. Debbie is a girl that wishes things to happen In her life and likes to be with her friends but It doesn't say how she looks like in the book. I think the front cover is her picture. Hector just learned to play on the guitar and he is trying out to play different songs. He has auburn hair, blue-gray eyes, and a slim, round, freckled face. I can't wait to read more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment