Sunday, November 25, 2012

Criss Cross



Moral/Theme Of My Book

Title Of Book: Criss Cross
Author: Lynne Rae Perkins 
Number Of Pages: 337 pages
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 337 pages
Award That The Book Got: JOHN NEWBERY MEDAL (On 2006)


Hi, today I have finished my book! It was a really good and a beautiful story. For me, I liked how the author puts some bits of drawing and pictures and how she organizes the stories and paragraphs in different ways. I think there are many themes and morals in this book. I think the theme is that life can always change and life doesn't always stay the same but, maybe something that you wish can happen if you believe that it can happen. These are two quotes that I think relates to the theme,

"She wished something woud happen. She wished it while she was looking at a magazine."- page 1

They flew out in the night air, every last one. Blinking, "Here I am." - page 337 (last page)





No comments:

Post a Comment