Friday, November 9, 2012

Ella Enchanted by Mai





Ella Enchanted
Gail Carson Levine
232 pages
Post by: Mai



 My book is Ella Enchanted. It is about a fifteen year old girl named Ella that was put under a curse when she was a baby. Ella lives her hard life being obedient (her gift) as she has similar routines of everyday life as we do. In the part that I'm on , Ella's father sent her to a finishing school so she won't be clumsy as she was before. There she meets a new friend and she is very happy until a lass (that knows her obedience secret) finds out about and forbids Ella to be that person's friend. So Ella runs away to finishing school to a giant's farm so she can get the fairy that cast the obedience spell to take it off. I really like this book and I recommend it fully. This book has won the Newberry Honor Award if you wanted to know.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post!!!
   



2 comments:

  1. good job Mai! you put all the things that Ms. S wanted on the blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT!!! I read this book and I think its a great choice..
    p.s. Ella is a very similar to Cinderella....

    ReplyDelete