Monday, November 19, 2012

Malory Towers

Malory Towers by Enid Blyton.

The book is about a girl called Darrel who goes to a boarding school for the first time in England.
Malory Towers has a swimming pool with salt water and rocks and they are not allowed to swim in the sea because of the dangerous currents.There is one girl at the school called Gwendoline Mary and she is always causing trouble. In one of the books the girls find out that someone  is a thief and their things starts to disappear. There are twelve books about Malory Towers and the girls at Malory Towers have lots of adventures together.

I really like the books because they are about adventures in the school and that I like reading books at home with my family because it is fun. I am  enjoying the book so far and  I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment