Sunday, November 18, 2012

Criss Cross

Conflict Of The Story

Title Of Book: Criss Cross
Author: Lynne Rae Perkins 
Number Of Pages: 335 pages
Number Of Pages Read All Together: 209 pages
Award That The Book Got: JOHN NEWBERY MEDAL (On 2006)


Hi, today, I will be talking about the conflict in my book. I think it's not really a conflict but I think the conflict of my book is that Debbie, the main character wishes that something interesting would happen in life. Hector, Also main character is learning to play on the guitar. But, it's not always easy to achieve your goal. That is Debbie and Hector's situation because they are living like criss cross because, they want to achieve their own goals.

3 comments:

  1. Your writing is very nice but i do not seem to understand the conflict but overall its a very nice piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. I really agree with you.. I also didn't understand the conflict of my book... this book doesn't really have a conflict...

      Delete
  2. Awesome you are a great writter! Sounds like a good book! :-)

    ReplyDelete