Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boys of Pavlove Street (Дечаци Павлове Улице) by Ferenc Molnar

Hi,
I am reading a book in Serbian this week called Boys of Pavlove Street (Дечаци Павлове Улице) by Ferenc Molnar. I have so far read 73 out of 173 pages :).
Here is the picture of the book:
Comment: You might be thinking why I would be reading a book for boys, well I am reading this book with my Dad meaning that I read and he corrects me. It is a really good book. This book is about a gang of boys and there is another gang and they are enemies and they have a traitor in their group. I don't want to spoil it for you so I won't carry on.

The characters in this book are Boka, who is the President of the Pavlove Street gang. He is looked up by every one, he is smart serious, kind and courageous.  Boka is tall, has brown hair has a deep voice and looks like a grown up. "Though, the moment when he opens his mouth he would gain more years"(page 11) 

The other main charecter is Nemecak, he was shy and a scary cat at the beginning of the book but as the book carried on he became braver and outgoing. Nemecak has blond hair, is short and looks very young for his age. " If he becomes a member of the high board than we wont have any one that is not a member as he is the only one that does not have a role since he is the smallest" (page 27)



Anka

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds super interesting! It's such a shame that it is in Serbian,... is there an english version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very good and the description of it is very good.
    :D

    ReplyDelete