Sunday, November 24, 2013

The hobbit ~ Awards

Title: "The hobbit"
Author: J. R. R. Tolkien
Pages read: 351
Pages the book has: 351

Dear bloggers and readers,
I am reading a book called "The hobbit" by J. R. R. Tolkien. I finished the book a while ago and I found it very interesting and breathtaking. 
"The Hobbit" won the Booklist award and the book was a worldwide bestseller. I wasn't able to find what the Booklist award was for, but I defiantly think that this book should have won an award. I think this because the book is very interesting and you never know what to expect. It teaches us about adventures, braveness, independence, and so much more. The book is about a small hobbit (as I wrote in my previous blogs) who first lives in his small hobbit-hole all alone, but then ends up in an adventure with thirteen dwarfs and a wizard. I am not going to tell you the hole story, or the details, because I want you to read it for yourself, and I hope you do because people who read this book can be any age or gender. 

3 comments:

  1. I believe that you described why you think that your book deserved that award so well I agree with you.*Smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to read this book, i can't whaite

    ReplyDelete