Monday, November 11, 2013

Troy

Author: Adèle Geras

Helen of Troy (TV miniseries)
Helen of Troy (TV miniseries) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

The main characters in my novel are Marpessa and Xanthe. Marpessa is a kind woman that could see gods when they appear but she doesn't talk much but the only person that she talks to (other than the beautiful Helen) was her sister, Xanthe. Xanthe is nice and hates war. Xanthe works in the infirmary tending to the wounded soldiers. In my book there is no description of their physical traits. A quote from Troy that proves Xanthe's personality is, "I have a love for healing but not for war. The sight of warriors being slayed is just too much for me."Adèle Geras, page 124. A quote to described Marpessa, "I wish for you to take your spell off me O goddess Aphrodite, so I do not love Alastor any more." Adèle Geras, page 246.



1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Is that book in the library? I would like to read it. Great describing.

    Da Cheese Monster of Cute fluffy HAmster!

    ReplyDelete