Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hmmm...Al Capone Does My Shirts


The book I am reading is called Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko. It is the first book of the Al Capone series. Moose Flanagan is a 12-year-old boy who is forced to come along with his family to Alcatraz, an island where there are tons of murderers, rapists, hit men, on men, stickup men, embezzlers, connivers, burglars, kidnappers and maybe some innocent people. There his father works as prison guard and electrician. The reason I chose this book is because my classmate did her first book project on Al Capone Shine My Shoes so I decided to do the first book and see where it all started. Never the less, I would recommend this book to people who like adventure, drama and mystery. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great book!!!
    Awesome review and i think your explaining is great! :)

    shelly

    ReplyDelete