Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Out Of My Mind

Hello Cheese People of The World!

         The name of the book that I am reading for my book report is Out of My Mind  which is by Sharon M. Draper. 

         The main character in this book is Melody Brooks. Melody is a intelligent 10 year old kid who has a photographic memory. She is handicapped and can not speak, but mentally she is not handicapped. Melody is capable of a lot and has gone through a lot in her life. That is why I think she is mentally very strong. I think that because Melody is handicapped, she appreciates the world around her and the people that help her more than we would. A quote that could possibly tell you what melody is like is " And I bet people don't realize the real power of words, but I do." (Page 8)

That is it for now!

Sky ( Or the Cheese person)

No comments:

Post a Comment