Saturday, November 9, 2013


          The book that I read this week is called "The Castle in the Attic". The author is Elizabeth Winthrop and I read 41 pages out of 179. The main character is a 10 year old boy named William. He lives with his parents and Mrs. Phillips. Mr. Phillips was the woman that take care of William.
       William has "dark hair"(author) and he "was the shortest kid in the class"(author).These are William's physical traits that I find out from the book.  William has a "gentle heart"(Mrs. Phillips) and Mrs. Phillips think that he is responsible because he gave to him a castle that was in her family for generation. She said "If you hadn't turned out the way you did,William, I would never entrusted the castle to you. I wouldn't give it just to anybody." Mrs Phillips would leave the house because she wants to go beck in her country to her family, so he gave to William the castle as a goodbye present.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment