Saturday, November 23, 2013

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (soundtrack)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (soundtrack) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire won several awards, including the 2001 Hugo Award for Best Novel. It won the 2002 Indian Paintbrush Book Award, the third after Philosopher's Stone andPrisoner of Azkaban. The novel also won an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award for one of the best books, who claimed it was "more intense than the first three books". In addition,Entertainment Weekly listed Goblet of Fire in second place on their list of The New Classics: Books – The 100 best reads from 1983 to 2008
I think it should have gotten more awards because, in my opinion, it is one of the best books I have ever read, and I think the entire series should have gotten a Newbery Award because it is an extremely thrilling and amazing book, it has sold 66 million copies worldwide! 





Bibliography:

4 comments:

  1. I thought you read another book before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um........ did you copy and paste from Wikipedia? I know because of the content of the writing. I read it too while researching for the book's awards. You shouldn't do that, you know. If you did, you should at least give Wikipedia credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first part yes, to list all the awards of the book, but the second part I typed.

      Delete