Sunday, November 24, 2013

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

HI,
The book that I am doing as my book project is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I have read all 546 pages of it. Here is a picture of Louisa May Alcott.

Louisa May Alcott wrote the book a long time ago which is probably why she did not win any awards. There was a book called March by Geraldine Brooks, a sequel to Little Women which won the Pulizer Prize. Also, the film based on Little Women did, which was made in 1994 was nominated for three academy awards
                                                 
It if the book was written today I think that it would get many awards such as the Noble Prize in Literature and the ALA (American Literature awards) because the story line is very interesting and the descriptions are very detailed.                                                     Anka


1 comment:

  1. Anka I think you have written a great blog post, and if "Little Women" is as interesting and detailed as you say I agree with you that it should have won an award.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete