Monday, November 10, 2014

Airborne By Edwin NY

Air Born
Introduction: Hey guys today I will be telling my summary on the book Airborne. I will try to explain as detailed as possible the challenges and summary of this book.                                              www.goodreads.com

Main Idea:
The author is Kenneth Oppel now recently I have read chapter 4 and 5 at once which would be approximately 30 or 40 pages of reading. The main charter is Matt and he has been reading Benjamin’s novel who did die a eventually is the early chapters. As matt is reading he is at the same time trying to discover why Benjamin before he died said specifically “did you see them too” , Matt is getting closer to what he might have seen but it is quite disturbing and very messed up Matt almost jumps up from his position as he is viewing the pictures.

Obstacles:

The obstacles Matt has to face from my perspective is trying to find out the mysterious flying creatures. I believe that is an obstacle because Matt does not know what it is and it could be anything. It could have been mistaken for a flying by ships shadows, but on the other side it can’t be because of the detail and description Benjamin wrote in the novel that Matt now reads.  

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this because it is very well organized. I think you showed your fascination in the book and I would start reading it if I was not already.

    ReplyDelete